At Trinity Lutheran School, children discover their unique God-given gifts.
Preschool is just the beginning of your child's formal education. Trinity Lutheran offers a Quality Christian Education with
- small class sizes
- music and art programs
- award winning sports
- technology education
- a safe learning environment
- caring, family atmosphere
- educational supports needed to achieve confidence and gain life long success
- Teachers who are committed to your child's success.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Preschool Director & Teacher,
Mrs. Karen Friebe
Mrs. Susan Klauer
You can also find us on Facebook:
Trinity Monitor Lutheran School
Trinity Lutheran Church (Monitor)
· Your child must be 3 or 4 by
· September 1st.
· Your child must also be fully toilet trained by the beginning of the school year.
· Registration Packet
· Copy of Birth Certificate
· Health Appraisal (signed by physician)
· $100 Non-Refundable Registration Fee
· First Tuition Payment Due before August 24th
Choices & Tuition Costs
3 – 5 days…………………….$175
3 – 5 days…………….………$360
Our Mission is to provide a
Christ-centered education for all of
We prepare students for the future by equipping them with spiritual strength establishing a foundation of academic achievement, and creating Christian leaders.
Our Pre-Kindergarten Program Goals:
· To develop a personal relationship with Jesus
· To gain respect for nature and the world God has created
· To develop a sense of self through play and exploration
· To learn conflict resolution skills
· To develop self-help skills
· To increase knowledge of language, speech, thinking, and problem solving
· To learn respect for individual differences
· To learn number and letter recognition
· To gain knowledge of basic shapes and colors
· To develop fine and gross motor skills
· To build language skills with books, songs, and exposure to print
· To develop and promote mastery of pre-kindergarten skills
We strive to provide the best foundation possible for your child and their future success.